Non-surgical liposuction without pain or unpleasant side effects! Ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive treatment that helps to fight fat and cellulite in selected areas. Ultrasonic cavitation is a procedure with a 40 kHz ultrasound that causes cavitation. The generated energy causes damage to the fat cells and breaks them down. As a result, we can effectively remove excess fat from selected areas such as thighs, buttocks, arms, waist, hips, and other parts.
Ultrasonic cavitation intensively shapes selected body parts, reducing body circumference – all without the yo-yo effect! The treatment is recommended for anyone who, despite physical effort and diet, cannot reduce locally accumulated fat. However, ultrasonic cavitation is not a way to fight obesity, but a method that allows you to shape your body and remove cellulite (flaccid, hard or edematous).
After ultrasonic cavitation, you should drink at least 2 litres of fluid a day. To enhance the effects, we recommend leading an active lifestyle and following a low-fat diet. We also recommend using skin firming lotions.
We recommend it for…
- excess fat in selected areas, such as thighs, buttocks, arms, waist, hips, around the knees, and other parts of the body
- flaccid, hard or edematous cellulite
- everyone who cannot lose fat, despite exercising and a proper diet
- reduction of body fat from selected body parts
- slimming and body contouring
- eliminating cellulite
- toned body
- stimulation of metabolism
- increased absorption of active ingredients from beauty products
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- menstruation (if the procedure is to be performed around the abdomen)
- kidney and liver diseases
- ischemic heart disease and previous myocardial infarction
- venous thrombosis and problems with blood clotting
- psoriasis (in the area the procedure is undertaken)
- pacemaker and metal implants
- acute inflammation
- abdominal hernia
- use of steroid drugs