Get beautiful eyebrows that can last for two years or more with the Ombre Brows semi-permanent makeup technique! Ombre Brows uses several pigments to blend a hue of colour into another by gradually altering the tone.
The fronts of the eyebrows remain very subtle – this ensures a softly shaded brow pencil, three-dimensional look. The colour transition adds depth to your arch. Ombre Brows look great on both those with naturally thick eyebrows and very light, thin eyebrows.
Every visit starts with a consultation with our specialist, who discusses your needs and proposes the colour that will suit you best. The first step is eyebrow adjustment and preliminary drawing, which is intended to visualise the final shape of the eyebrows. Then our expert distributes the pigment under your skin.
The major benefit of semi-permanent makeup is its long-lasting effect, which can last up to about two years (it depends on the individual predisposition of your skin). Save time every morning and enjoy your natural look!
An average session takes about 30 minutes. Keep the eye area dry for 24 to 48 hours for longer-lasting results. A patch test is required 24 hours before the procedure.
We recommend it for…
- all types of brows – thick, thin, and barely visible
- eyebrows with missing hairs
- eyebrow shape problems
- anyone who prefers a very natural-looking effect
- oily or combination skin
- hyper-realistic, natural effect
- an emphasised frame of the eyes and facial features
- bold, perfect brows without any makeup
- asymmetry reduction
- eyebrows that look fuller and more defined
- hypersensitive eyes or skin
- infectious diseases such as stye, conjunctivitis or blepharitis
- swelling, bruising, inflammation, or sunburn around the eye area
- freshly depilated eyebrows
- strong tan
- eyebrow henna performed before the procedure
- active herpes
- pregnancy and breastfeeding