There are areas of the body that we cannot fight with, despite diet and exercise. The shoulders lose their firm appearance with age or after losing weight. Rolls of fat are visible on the back and stomach, and flaccid skin on the inside of the thighs and above the knees. By stimulating collagen fibres, you can get the effect of slimming and lifting the skin in those places.
Radio frequency is a non-invasive and non-surgical method of stimulating collagen fibre renewal. This method allows you to effectively improve your skin tone. Because of this, it is used in anti-cellulite and slimming therapies. Radio waves eliminate cellulite and reduce unnecessary fat from selected parts of the body. With radio frequency, we can treat even advanced forms of cellulite and various types of scars. It is excellent for eliminating stretch marks as well.
The first results of improvement in skin firmness and tension are visible immediately after your first treatment, and this improves during the following two weeks. The effect of deep improvement appears gradually within 2 to 6 months after the procedure.
Recommended number of treatments: 6-8. Frequency of treatment: every two weeks. After 6-8 treatments it is recommended this be reduced to once every two months. Or, prophylactically once a month.
We recommend it for…
- lack of skin tension and elasticity
- stretch marks
- cellulite (flaccid, hard or edematous)
- local fat accumulation
- flaccid skin
- reduction of local body fat
- reduction of advanced forms of cellulite
- body firming and elimination of sagging (abdomen, arms, thighs, buttocks)
- reduction of scars and stretch marks
- improvement of skin elasticity
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- immunosuppressive treatment
- sensory disturbances
- metal implants
- active bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
- fresh tan
- inflammatory skin changes
- mental disorders
- connective tissue diseases
- laser dermabrasion
- gold threads or solid fillers
- cancer, radiation therapy
- blood coagulation disorders