Are you experiencing a loss of skin elasticity and firmness? Have you noticed the first fine lines, wrinkles, or expression lines starting to appear? Profhilo is a modern rejuvenating treatment created to fight all signs of skin ageing! The treatment consists of injecting a unique remodelling formula right under the skin. Profhilo contains one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the beauty market – 64 mg of HA in one dose!
The hyaluronic acid in Profhilo stimulates skin cells to produce collagen and elastin – proteins responsible for skin firmness and elasticity. The formula is not a filler, but rather acts as a tissue biostimulator. What makes this treatment so special is its multifaceted action – it rejuvenates the skin as well as the subcutaneous tissue.
The results of the treatment include lifting and hydration. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed, and facial features look more defined. The procedure is quick (it takes about 15-30 minutes). At our clinic, Profhilo is administered using the 5 BAP (bio aesthetic point) method, requiring punctures be made at only 5 points on each side of your face. It can be combined with other procedures, such as BioRePeelCL3.
The first effects are visible after just one treatment. Deep skin hydration is noticeable a week after your first visit; the final result can be observed after approximately 1-2 months. The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the client’s needs. Optimal results can be achieved after 2-3 treatments in a series. Treatment frequency? It can be repeated every 4 weeks.
We recommend it for…
- Loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Flabby, dehydrated, and tired skin
- Visible fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Loss of the natural face contour
- Dry, rough, and dull skin
- Sagging cheeks
- Crow’s feet
- Smoothing out of fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Improvement of the natural face oval
- Visibly moisturised, smooth, and radiant skin
- Improvement of skin firmness and elasticity
- Slimming of the facial features
- Improvement of facial contour and volume
- Neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- Undergoing immunotherapy
- Active inflammation or infections within the treatment area
- Active skin infection (e.g. herpes)
- Hypersensitivity to the substances in the product
- Other serious allergies
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Taking anticoagulants (stop using 14 days prior to treatment – only with the full approval of your physician)
- Unregulated diabetes
- Tendency for hypertrophic scarring
- Under the age of 18
- Tendency to develop keloids
- Circulatory disorders