Discover this highly effective anti-cellulite therapy! Pressotherapy is a non-invasive treatment designed to enhance the overall condition of the skin and reduce cellulite. This specialised therapy facilitates lymphatic drainage, employing a unique method of applying controlled pressure to targeted areas using a garment. Customised for different body parts, each piece of the garment features multiple chambers filled with air that dispense carefully regulated amounts of pressure throughout a single session.
The pressure is designed to stimulate a deep massage that reaches beneath the skin’s surface. This process allows the lymph to move and maximise blood flow to the treated areas. Stimulating lymphatic and blood vessels improves the circulation of body fluids, which accelerates metabolism and the detoxification of undesirable materials in the lymph system.
Pressotherapy is an excellent treatment for breaking down accumulated fat cells and eliminating toxins, thereby visibly reducing cellulite. It also reduces swelling and muscle stiffness and improves overall skin elasticity. We recommend pressotherapy for everyone who wants instant results without any side effects. The treatment requires no downtime or elaborate pre-treatment prep.
A single session of pressotherapy lasts 30 minutes.
The number of treatments required for optimal results depends on many factors, including body composition, age, personal goals, diet, and lifestyle.
We recommend it for…
- Targeting stubborn pockets of fat
- Lack of skin tension and elasticity
- Lymphatic congestion and swelling
- Muscle stiffness
- Lymph and blood flow improvement
- Acceleration of the body’s metabolism and regenerative processes
- Removal of excess water and toxins
- Support for weight loss and body shaping
- Fat tissue reduction
- Reduction of lymphatic oedema
- Visible reduction of cellulite
- Body detox
- Lymph drainage massage
- Reduction of swelling
- Skin toning
- Muscle relaxation and relief from stiffness
- Skin infections and inflammations
- Heart failure
- Tumors, cancer