As we age, our skin loses its youthful ability to regenerate quickly. To delay or even eliminate the first signs of ageing, Nucleofill was developed – a new concept in skin bioregeneration!
This treatment uses the beneficial properties of polynucleotides – small fragments of DNA and RNA acids, completely biocompatible with the human body. They increase the level of tissue hydration, affect the number and activity of cells that rebuild the skin, and fight free radicals, responsible for the skin’s ageing processes. Most importantly, the formula used during the treatment is entirely natural and safe and does not contain any allergenic substances. Its effectiveness is rooted in complex action: the treatment encourages a visible facelift, deep skin hydration and a noticeable anti-ageing effect, working both prophylactically and symptomatically.
Nucleofill involves administering the formula under the skin using a fine needle. The procedure is quick and relatively painless. At our clinic, we perform it using the traditional 5 BAP (bio aesthetic point) method, requiring punctures be made at only 5 points on each side of your face. We can combine Nucleofill with many other procedures, including BioRePeelCL3.
The first visible effects can be seen within two weeks of your first treatment. The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the client’s needs. The best results are achieved after about 4 treatments in a series. Treatment frequency: it can be repeated every 2-4 weeks.
We recommend it for…
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Loss of the natural face contour
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Grey and dull looking skin
- Taut, firm, and elastic skin
- Smoothing out of wrinkles, fine lines, and expression lines
- Improvement of skin density
- Deep skin hydration
- Improvement of the face contour
- Active skin infections (e.g., herpes)
- Active infections or inflammation on and around the treatment area
- Neoplastic and previous or ongoing autoimmune disease
- Undergoing immunotherapy
- The tendency to develop keloids
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Taking anticoagulants – stop using 14 days prior to treatment (only if fully approved by your physician)
- Unregulated diabetes
- Hypersensitivity to the substances in the product
- Other serious allergies
- Under the age of 18
- Tendency for hypertrophic scarring
- Circulatory disorders