Eliminate your wrinkles, acne, or scars, thanks to LED light therapy! It is a completely painless and non-invasive procedure that provides appropriate revitalizing energy to your cells. LED light phototherapy improves the functioning of skin cells and their blood supply, restoring the skin’s youthful, fresher look. It is a non-invasive procedure, with no drugs, needles, or incisions, unlike more well-known alternatives such as botox or fillers.
Before performing the procedure, our specialist carries out a cosmetology consultation and assesses the phototype of your skin and the type of problem. Depending on your needs, we perform the treatment with the use of lights:
- Red LED Light promotes skin tightening to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, aids collagen promotion, and plumps the skin.
- Green LED Light reduces skin discolouration and helps in the reduction of hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Blue LED Light produces singlet oxygen to destroy acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Yellow LED Light promotes skin rejuvenation, reduces rosacea and redness in the skin, and decreases the appearance of small blood vessels (capillaries) near the surface of the skin.
- Purple LED Light accelerates cell regeneration and renewal.
- White LED Light tightens and tones the skin, reduces inflammation, and normalises pigmentations.
The energy emitted by LED lamps penetrates the deep layers of your skin (up to 50 mm) but does not cause harmful overheating. LED light treatment is painless and generally feels very pleasant.
You can expect many skin changes right after the first procedure. The effects obtained as a result of exposure are permanent. The treatment lasts 20-60 minutes, depending on how many parts of the face or body it covers. To achieve the optimal result, we recommend 6 to 20 treatments. It can be used on all skin types, regardless of ethnicity.
We recommend it for…
- enlarged pores, dilated blood vessels
- acne and blemishes
- dark circles under the eyes
- grey, tired face skin
- reduces wrinkles
- skin firmness improved
- calms the sebaceous glands
- regulation of sebum production
- reduction of discolouration
- soothing effect
- reduces swelling
- reduces inflammation
- acceleration of wound healing after surgery
- allergy to light
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
- taking photodegradable drugs