Loss of skin firmness and elasticity, wrinkles, as well as chronic dryness and skin roughness – the first signs of skin ageing can begin appearing after we turn 25. To slow down these natural processes, we perform the Karisma treatment – a fantastic way to stimulate the natural regenerative abilities of your skin!
Karisma is an innovative biostimulator based on type I collagen, hyaluronic acid (HA) and CMC (carboxymethyl cellulose). It stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, limiting the activity of free radicals, responsible for skin ageing. What makes this formula special is its 100% biocompatibility with human tissues. It contains natural, non-allergenic ingredients – the collagen used is obtained from pure silk threads. Accelerated cell regeneration results in improved skin density and a significant reduction of wrinkles. The skin is hydrated, and tissues are volumized, giving a plumping effect for a healthier, younger look.
At our clinic, Karisma is administered using classic mesotherapy or the 5 BAP method that punctures the skin at only 5 points on each side of the face. We can combine it with our other procedures, including our excellent all-year BioRePeelCL3 treatment.
The biocompatibility of the Karisma therapy guarantees fast and effective action. The first results are visible after just one treatment; the final effect is achieved after about two months. Depending on the client’s lifestyle and individual predispositions, the results can last from 6 to 12 months. We highly recommend performing 2 treatments with an interval of 1 month and one additional procedure after 4 months.
We recommend it for…
- Loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Scars and stretch marks
- Loss of the natural face contour
- Flaccid skin
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Dry, flabby, tired, and dehydrated skin
- Rejuvenation of the selected treatment area: the skin of the face, neckline, décolletage, or hand area
- Gentle face lifting effect
- Improvement of the face contour
- Reduction of scars and stretch marks
- Smoothing out of wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin density and elasticity improvement
- Neoplastic and autoimmune disease
- Undergoing immunotherapy
- Active infections or inflammation within the treatment area
- The tendency to develop keloids
- Unregulated diabetes
- Active skin infections (e.g. herpes)
- Taking anticoagulants (stop using 14 days prior to treatment – only with full approval from your physician)
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Hypersensitivity to the substances in the product
- Other serious allergies
- Under the age of 18
- Tendency for hypertrophic scarring
- Circulatory disorders