Chronic fatigue, stress and an unhealthy diet are just some of the factors that contribute to the acceleration of the skin’s ageing processes. Dry, dehydrated, and dull skin is more prone to irritation and thus loses its firmness and elasticity faster. Discover Jalupro – a treatment that will help restore your skin’s beautiful, youthful appearance!
Jalupro is a modern formula made with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and a properly composed complex of amino acids (glycine, L-proline, and L-lysine). All these ingredients nourish fibroblasts, responsible for the natural production of collagen. Hyaluronic acid provides deep skin hydration, allowing you to obtain the effect of an optical facelift, volumizing and improving the natural face contour.
Jalupro is a quick and effective treatment recommended in the fight against signs of ageing or in complex anti-ageing therapies. It involves a series of injections, during which an appropriately selected formula is introduced under the skin. We perform the procedure using a fine needle.
The first effects are visible after just one treatment – you will notice that your skin is immediately smoother and more radiant. The final results are visible after about 1- 4 months and last up to six months. The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the client’s needs. Optimal results can be obtained after 2 – 4 treatments in a series. Treatment frequency: it can be repeated every 2 – 3 weeks.
We recommend it for…
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- Scars and stretch marks
- Skin that might require nourishment after invasive aesthetic treatments
- Dry, tired, flabby, and dull skin
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Improved skin elasticity and density
- Smoothing out of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps smooth out unwanted stretch marks
- Deeply moisturised and nourished skin
- Elimination of dark circles under the eyes
- Brightens the skin
- Evens out the skin colour
- Neoplastic and previous or ongoing autoimmune diseases
- Liver or kidney failure
- Unregulated diabetes or heart diseases
- Allergy to any of the ingredients in the formula
- Active infections
- Under the age of 18
- Undergoing immunotherapy
- The tendency to develop keloids
- Redness and swelling in the treatment area
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Taking anticoagulants – stop using 14 days prior to treatment (only with full approval from your physician)
- Tendency for hypertrophic scarring
- Circulatory disorders