Having trouble losing persistent fatty tissue? Frustrated after trying to slim down for months without satisfactory results? Certain areas of our body seem more resistant to even the most intense workouts or strict diets. Excess fat on the chin, inner thighs, buttocks, or hips can sometimes prove almost impossible to eliminate using traditional techniques. Not to worry. Our modern fat dissolving treatment is a minimally invasive method of modelling the face and shaping the body!
The treatment involves administering a series of injections of a fat cell dissolving formula. Non-surgical fat dissolution is a fantastic way to fight not only local fat but also cellulite and adipose tissue. The procedure can also be used to improve and restore the natural contours of the face, or remodel the chin area.
Local fat dissolving is a perfect solution for those with a slight excess of fatty tissue. The treatment allows you to eliminate insecurities and achieve the desired results quickly, safely, and effectively.
The initial effects of the procedure become visible within the first 7-10 days after just one treatment. The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the treated area; the best results can be seen after 2 to 5 treatments. Treatment frequency: it can be repeated every 4-8 weeks.
We recommend it for…
- Fat deposits on the face and body (chin, back, abdomen, hips, thighs, or buttocks)
- Excessive fat resistant to exercise and diet
- Loss of natural facial contour
- Adipose tissue
- Improvement of the natural contour of the face
- Loss of adipose tissue in the treated area
- Slimming and body contouring
- Eliminating cellulite
- Impaired immune system
- Use of blood-thinning or immunosuppressive drugs
- Liver or kidney impairment
- Unregulated diabetes
- Inflammation within the treatment area
- Active infections
- Allergy to any of the ingredients in the formula