A treatment that rebuilds the skin’s structure and improves its density! Ejal40 is a treatment for modern skin biorevitalisation, perfect for combatting visible signs of ageing such as loss of firmness and elasticity, fine lines, wrinkles, and chronic skin dryness. Discover this quick, painless, and minimally invasive treatment with a long-lasting effect!
Ejal40 contains the latest generation of hyaluronic acid. As a result, it intensively stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and thus increases the natural production of collagen and elastin. The treatment improves the density and elasticity of the skin, stimulating the division of stem cells. Ejal40 effectively counteracts free radicals, responsible for the skin’s ageing processes. At the same time, it guarantees the long-lasting hydration necessary for its proper functioning.
The formula is introduced via injections administered using a fine needle. At our clinic, we perform the Ejal40 treatment using a 4-point BAP method that requires puncturing the skin at only 4 points on each side of your face. This minimises the risk of bruising or swelling. As a result, you don’t need any downtime after the treatment. We can combine it with our other beauty procedures, including the BioRePeelCL3.
The first effects are visible after a few weeks; the final result is visible after about 2 months and lasts 6 to 12 months. The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the client’s needs. Optimal results can be obtained after 2-3 treatments in a series. Treatment frequency: it is repeated approximately every 2 weeks. To enhance and maintain the results achieved after finishing a series of treatments, it is worth performing additional Ejal40 procedures 2-3 times a year.
We recommend it for…
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Loss of skin density, tension, and elasticity
- Loss of the natural face oval
- Dehydrated, dry, rough, and flabby skin
- Crow’s feet
- Stretch marks
- Skin that is often exposed to UV radiation, air conditioning, etc.
- Improvement of skin tension and elasticity
- Smoothing out of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of facial contour and volume
- Moisturised, firm, and smooth skin
- Reduction of stretch marks
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients in the formula, or any other serious allergies.
- Active infection (e.g. herpes)
- Unregulated diabetes
- Neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- Undergoing immunotherapy
- Blood coagulation medication or disorders – stop using anticoagulants 14 days prior to treatment (only with full approval from your physician)
- Tendency for hypertrophic scarring
- The tendency to develop keloids
- Redness and swelling in the area to be treated
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Under the age of 18
- Circulatory disorders