Basic manicure with classic nail polish is the easiest way to get a beautiful effect with no interference with the nail plate.
Every visit starts with soaking your hands with warm water to soothe the skin and soften dead cells. Then we buff, clean, and tidy cuticles. A thin layer of base coat polish is painted on your nails before the final colour. We then apply a top coat and cuticle oil. The effect lasts for about one week. We use only well-known and superior products so that results last as long as possible.
We recommend it for…
- everyone who wants a quick, though short-lasting, effect
- people allergic to acrylic, glue or gel
- long-lasting, professional manicure
- minimal interference with the nail
- stronger and well-kept nails
- high gloss
- skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
- bruising or swelling around the nail area
- visible cuts or abrasions
- skin and nail infections