The Ares series of treatments is a comprehensive professional skin therapy based on a high concentration of hyaluronic acid – up to 84 milligrams per ampoule. Its secret lies in the careful combination of powerful active ingredients, including succinic acid, peptides, amino acids, ferulic acid and turmeric.
The series consists of 4 formulas designed to treat various skin problems:
- Ares AO – an antioxidant treatment that helps to reverse the effects of skin ageing. It effectively reduces the symptoms of photo-ageing, restoring the skin’s firmness and radiance.
- Ares AK – a potent skin booster that increases the level of skin hydration. It stimulates metabolic processes, regenerating damaged and tired skin.
- Ares Hair Booster – a formula that fights the most common diseases of the scalp. It improves microcirculation and nourishes the skin, thus accelerating hair growth and reducing hair loss.
- Ares AA – a treatment designed to fight the signs of ageing by stimulating the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. It effectively reduces wrinkles and restores the skin’s lost elasticity, for a healthy, more youthful appearance.
The recommended number of treatments varies depending on the client’s needs – optimal results can usually be obtained after 4-5 treatments in a series. The frequency of the procedures depends on the depth of the injections. For shallower injections, it is recommended to perform 1 treatment every 2-4 weeks, while for deeper ones the recommendation is 1 treatment every 4-6 weeks. Can be administered by Mesotherapy or Dermapen.
We recommend it for…
- Visible signs of photo-ageing
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and expression lines
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Dry, dull, rough, tired skin
- Crow’s feet
- Flaccid skin
- Drooping eyelids
- Scars, stretch marks, and discolouration
- Deeply moisturised and nourished skin
- Prevents premature ageing
- Promotes radiance, elasticity, and hydration
- Slows down the ageing process
- Improves the quality, firmness, and tone of the skin
- Smooths fine lines around the lips
- Reduces scars after acne
- Regrowth and reduction of hair loss
- Plumps and firms the skin
- Active infections or inflammation within the treatment area
- Neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Kidney or lung failure
- Unregulated diabetes
- Warts, moles, birthmarks
- Active skin infections (e.g. herpes)
- Recent heart attack or stroke
- Cancer, chemotherapy – up to 5 years
- Hypersensitivity to product ingredients