Russian Volume extensions are one of the easiest and safest ways to get the effect of totally dramatic, spectacular eyelashes without weighing them down. Add volume to your look with classic Russian Volume extensions! With the Russian Volume technique, we apply 6 – 8 synthetic lash extensions onto one of your natural lashes. These false lashes are made from much thinner and lighter fibres than classic ones, so we can apply more of them to each of your natural ones. They immediately behave like natural hairs – they are light and comfortable, resistant to water, tears, and cosmetics. You will be addicted to this dramatic, doll-like look!
Russian Volume light extensions are safe for your eyes and do not have any negative effect on the condition of your natural lashes. The entire process takes about 3 hours. To keep the effect longer we recommend that you avoid rubbing them for 2 hours after the treatment. After your visit to the clinic avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 48 hours. Don’t swim or use a sauna for the same period of time. After that you should gently wash your eyelashes and carefully brush them every day. With Russian Volume extensions do not use mascara or oil-based make-up removers. To avoid a patchy look as the eyelashes grow, we would recommend an infill, 2 to 3 weeks after a visit.
A patch test is carried out before all eyelash procedures.
We recommend it for…
- women who like a super-expressive look
- special occasions such as weddings or proms
- naturally very thin eyelashes or barely visible lashes
- 6 ultra-fine extensions applied on one natural lash
- the effect of spectacularly thick eyelashes
- a more open eye with “doll” effect
- curls and lifts lashes from the roots
- visibly longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes
- dreamy look, as well as saving time during make-up
- hypersensitive eyes or skin
- infectious diseases such as stye, conjunctivitis or blepharitis
- bad eyelash condition
- swelling, bruising or sunburn around the eye area
- hair loss
- if you have a nervous habit of pulling out your eyelashes